Promising Startups 2022
2022 VC Survey
First Digital Bank
"Cyber solutions will have to be reinvented to remain relevant for AI"
Advanced Israeli weaponry playing major role in Azerbaijan’s Nagorno-Karabakh offensive
Snyk losses surged to $267 million in 2022 despite 157% increase in revenue
Is the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 worth the investment? A detailed analysis
Black Cube Moves into Larger, Fancier Headquarters
Is the iPhone 15 Pro worth the upgrade? In-depth review and analysis
Palo Alto Networks in advanced negotiations to acquire Dig Security in $300-$400 million deal
Investments in Israeli startups fall for a seventh straight quarter
Blockchain unicorn Fireblocks acquires Australian tokenization startup BlockFold
First Digital Bank
7 stories about First Digital Bank
“People are willing to pay to receive personal service and not feel alone in the financial world”
According to Gal Bar Dea, CEO of the digital bank One Zero, "today’s machines can do 95% of what a person can do, but there is the other 5% that only humans can do." The interview with Bar Dea was held ahead of Tuesday's “The power of AI in banking” conference
Digital bank One Zero raises another $62 million at $320 million valuation
One Zero’s pitch deck to investors revealed that it plans to embark on a larger funding round towards the end of the year at a higher valuation. This round is planned as part of its preparations to expand into Europe and ahead of a potential IPO
Brand loyalty is dead: long live the era of the modern apps
"The term 'brand loyalty' is fast becoming a thing of the past to be replaced by the desire for an outstanding digital experience," writes Dor Zakai, EMEA Senior Director of Solutions Engineering at F5
Israel’s First Digital Bank secures $120 million Series A at $320 million valuation
The Israeli AI-based digital bank has secured investments led by renowned Swiss wealth management group Julius Baer, Japanese financial conglomerate SBI, and China-based technology company Tencent
What need do we have for ‘Neo Banks’?
They’ve attracted the attention of everyone from Warren Buffet to Amnon Shashua - but why?
Israel's First Digital Bank to offer full digital banking services to US citizens
The banking system doesn’t currently make it possible for Israeli citizens who also hold a US citizenship or a foreign tax residency to open a bank account by digital means and they are forced to arrive at bank branches in order to physically sign a series of documents
"We won't be a free bank but we'll disrupt the existing order"
Chairman of the First Digital Bank, Shuki Oren, said that it will launch its services towards the end of this year or in the first quarter of next year with the aim of making an immediate footprint
UI & UX by