Latin America

8 stories about Latin America
יניר קליסר

Latin America is primed for Israeli innovation

17.03.22|Yanir Calisar
663 million people, representing 8.4% of the world’s population, are rapidly emerging from the Covid-19 crisis in South America and provide a huge target audience for technological products and services
תחת פיקסלוט מצלמה אוניברסיטת דארמות'

Brazilian Media Giant Grupo Globo Backs Automated Broadcasting Startup Pixellot

05.12.19|Meir Orbach
Pixellot develops production technologies that provide live, multi-angled, panoramic HD broadcasts of sporting events
mugo מקום ראשון גמר תחרות סטארטאפ ועידת מובייל ו דיגיטל

Latin Media Company TV Azteca Invests $7 Million in Music Sharing Startup Mugo

10.05.18|Lilach Baumer
The Investment in Israel-based Mugo is part of a strategic partnership struck
הוסטל של סלינה רשת הוסטלים ובתי הארחה

Hostel Chain Selina Raises $95 Million, Report Says

08.04.18|Meir Orbach
Selina operates hostels that combine a hotel, a co-working space, curated tours, and wellness and fitness classes in Latin America

Mexichem CEO Visits Israel Following Major Drip Irrigation Acquisition

21.03.18|Adi Barak
The Mexico-based company completed the deal to acquire an 80% stake in drip-irrigation pioneer Netafim in February, leaving 20% of the company in the hands of the kibbutz that founded it
חגי רביד מנכ"ל ושותף מנהל בקוקירמן בית השקעות

From Chinese Reforms to European Instability, 2018 Bodes Well for Israeli Tech

25.12.17|Haggai Ravid
In 2018 U.S. investors may ask Israeli entrepreneurs to move stateside because of Trump’s tax reforms
מפרולייט Meprolight

Israeli Defense Contractor Meprolight Opens Two Labs in Latin America

07.12.17|Oren Freund
The labs will help service weapons systems purchased by a “prominent Latin American Army,” Meprolight says